- Berger Express Painting (hereinafter referred as 'the services") provides a hassle
free solution for painting houses, which is much faster, cleaner and better than
traditional painting. The painting work is carried out by trained painters with
special equipment, which are deployed based on the painting conditions and specific
requirements at the site. The combination of skill, specific equipment and superior
wall coating products from the house of Lewis Berger provides a unique experience
of peaceful painting of homes.
- The solution offered by Berger Paints India Limited ("Berger" or "Company") includes
painting advisory comprising measurement of the area of the house
to be painted, evaluation of the surface to be painted and recommendation of a suitable
painting system, providing of a preliminary estimate and introduction of a trained
painting contractor ("the Contractor") to the customer. The Contractor referred
by the Company is trained on the use of relevant tools with the required skill in
all applicable areas.
- A painting work comprises surface preparation, application of primers or priming
and application of finish coats. While Berger trained contractors are sufficiently
trained to carry out the required task, the quality also depends on the quality
of the wall, the brickwork, the mortar and the cement used, presence of moisture,
pollutants, salt petre, etc. For example, if there is seepage of water from any
source, a painting work will never be successful. While Berger representatives and
contractors will make all reasonable efforts to inspect these issues before commencing
any work, it is desirable that the customers also independently carry out an assessment,
since all the aspects may not be visible or apparent at the time of inspection.
Berger does not provide any masonry or plumbing related services and neither has
it trained its contractors in these aspects. It is always advisable for the customers
to satisfy themselves in this regard before any painting work.
- The Contractor through its independent assessment, takes up assignments referred
by the Company. The Company specifically states that provision of painting services
is subject to contract between the customers and the Contractors. The Company supplies
paint through its authorised dealers and provides training only. The Company only
acts as a bridge between the customer and the Contractor, and it is entirely left
upon the customer and the Contractor to work out the modalities of executing the
- In case a contract is finalized between the Contractor and the customer, based on
market rates, the Contractor's services may include the following depending on scope
of the job:
- Covering furniture and taping parts which are liable to get affected;
- Scraping of walls;
- Mixing of putty and textured coatings, if required;
- Application of paints;
- Providing desired finish; and
- Post painting clean-up
- During the course of the job, the Contractor may, as per scope of the job and wherever
required, utilize automatic tools such as multi-mixers, handheld sanders, auto rollers,
etc. for the purpose of fast and trouble free execution of the work. There may be
instances where application of one or more of such equipment is not required.
- The Company does not act as a last stop service provider. The Company has limited
control over the painting services delivered by the Contractor and the Company makes
only a sincere attempt to assist and guide the customers in order to avail best
service and hence does not take responsibility of suitability, reliability, timeliness,
or accuracy of the painting services provided by the Contractor. Therefore, in no
event the Company shall be liable or responsible in any way for any direct, indirect,
incidental, consequential or punitive action arising out of your availing the services
offered on this platform.
- This service is solely provided by the Company to assist customers for availing
a hassle free solution for painting houses, which is much faster, cleaner and better.
By viewing, using the services available on this platform and carrying out transaction
with the Contractor, you fully agree to the terms and conditions set herein.
- The Company provides the services through a number of Contractors throughout India.
Every Contractor has its own terms and conditions. By transacting business with
the Contractor after viewing information on our website or call center, you fully
agree and undertake to follow their terms and conditions.
- Once a Customer provides his/her contact details on our website or call centre, the Company's representative may coordinate through phone, sms, notifications, emails or other communications to schedule a time for the Contractor to attend to the Customer's request. The Customer must notify the Company immediately if he/she decides to cancel the request, preferably by phone/email. By providing your contact details, you hereby agree and accept that any solicitation from the Company's end in this respect shall not be considered as "unsolicited commercial communication" as defined in the Telecom Commercial Communication Customer Preference Regulations, 2010 and/or any amendments thereto.
Berger Paints endeavors to ensure that the data and other material in this section are correct and complete, but does not accept liability for any error made or omission from this section.
Berger Paints shall not be liable for any claims or losses of any nature, arising indirectly or directly from use of the data or material on this section or unauthorized access to this section or otherwise howsoever arising (except to the extent required by law).
There have been a few instances of fraudulent emails going out with offers such as Berger Paints India offering 2 litres of paint free of cost. If you do receive any such communication, it is most likely to be a fraudulent scam. We advise caution in such a scenario and kindly request you to verify by contacting us directly in such cases.