Berger Paints India Limited (the Company) manufactures and sales coatings and paints of all kinds. It is the policy os the Company to comply with all statutory norms od safety, health and environment and, to the extent possible, wliminate riske of health & safety os all its employees, cuatomers, othet stakeholders and general public.
In oder to achieve its policy, the Company will :-
- Communicate its SHE policy & procedures to all its employees and, in an apprepriate manner ,to other stakeholders, to ensure they are aware of their tasks and obligations with respect to the company's opereations.
- Provide deatils of safety, health, environment and risk management systems and procedures as are relevant to the nature of work undertaken.
- Institutionalize a culture of compliance for all applicable laws, regulations, statutory obligations and relevant codes of pratices.
- Take utmost care in safeguarding everyone's health and saftey to all involed in manufacturing, storage, transportation and also in the use of the Company's product
- Arrange training programmes in planned and structured manner on Health, Safety & Environment for all the employees and. to the extent possible, subcontractors & suppilers.
- Maintain and monitor safety, health and environment performance indicators against pre-determined, measurable targets.
- Consult all employees for feedbacks in order to take the standard of Safety, Health & environment to the world class level through continual Improvement methodolgy.
- Strive to conserve resources, minimize the generation of waste and optimize resources utilization through recycling or reuse.
- Periodical review and recise the SHE Policy & Procedures for sustainable developmet and also to maintain their relevance.
Date : 02.07.2012
BERGER PAINTS INDIA LIMITED
BERGER HOUSE, 129, PARK STREET, KOLKATA 700017