Attracting love with the power of Feng Shui!
We believe that everyone deserves happiness and love in their lives. Countless books have been written and ‘gyaan’ has been doled out about love tips but if those haven’t really worked for you in the past, how about experiencing the power of Feng Shui for love?
As we enter a new decade in a few days, how about improving love life or marriage prospects with the help of Feng Shui? We have compiled some easy Feng Shui tips that can attract positive energy and enhance your love life this year. Happy Reading!
1. To begin with, let’s talk about home interior ideas. Start with your bedroom. De-clutter the room and get rid of unwanted objects. If your bedroom is not organised and clean, the energy flow is going to be slow and weak. You need to put everything in order to bring all the positive things in your love life. Clap your hands or use a bell to get rid of stuck energy from the room.
2. Display Mandarin ducks in your home. If you want a love life full of happiness and luck, keep the Mandarin ducks in the south-west side of the bedroom as it is believed to attract positive energy in your romantic life.
3. Remove objects that remind you of failed relationships, especially from the bedroom. Keep away pictures, letters or other physical reminders of a relationship that ended on a bitter note, no matter how nostalgic or romantic you are.
Remove any images that have negative representations and objects that affect your life negatively. Discard photos, sculptures and paintings that represent loneliness, sadness, war, fight or negative scenarios. These can bring negative energies and create a tense atmosphere in your love life so it is best avoided.
4. Make sure that your main door can be easily and completely opened, without creaking or getting blocked in the things placed behind it. Allow energy to flow freely and to intensify your love life.
5. Make your intentions clear. Create a collage using images that represents your idea of romance and harmony. Keep it someplace where you can see it daily. If you are already involved in a relationship, ask your significant other (SO) to help you make the collage – it will express your intention of building a bright and happy future together.
Here’s wishing you a New Year filled with love and romance!