Is your home safe for yourself and your loved ones? Read on to learn about some often ignored trouble spots around your home and easy solutions to keep it clean and germ-free!
Sanitising has always been important, but during the current pandemic, it has become more important than ever. We are living through a health crisis that we have never seen or heard of before. With our home now being the centre of our universe, it has become more important to keep a check on the cleanliness and safety of our living space.
Mundane household tasks are no longer the same. It has turned into a source of anxiety and uncertainty, as we all struggle with getting the basics right, trying to filter the fact from fiction while keeping ourselves and our loved ones healthy and safe.
Going by the current evidence that indicates that the coronavirus may survive on surfaces for a few days, maintaining good hygiene at home has become imperative. It is necessary to go that extra mile and thoroughly clean and disinfect any surface where the bacteria and virus might have settled.
It is now time to bring out all our weapons to fight this deadly virus and break the chain of infection collectively. When we say ‘weapons,’ we don’t mean bringing out an arsenal but regular use of sanitisers, disinfectants and immunity boosters can help keep us safe from these intruders.
The non-skippable two-step process
Just like your daily routine of brushing teeth, taking a shower and putting on fresh clothes, it is equally important to make cleaning and disinfection of high-touch points in your home a regular and normal task. Do not treat it as a ‘chore’ or take it lightly as it is the question of safety for all. But before going ahead, let us first clear the difference between cleaning and disinfecting.
Cleaning: Cleaning helps in removing dirt, stains, grease and germs from the surfaces. Even though cleaning physically removes the germs from the surfaces and objects, it may not necessarily kill them. There are high chances of them being easily transferred from one surface to the other.
Disinfecting: Disinfection using approved disinfectants kills germs inhabiting the frequently-touched surfaces and objects, reducing the risk of infection.
This is why merely cleaning is not enough for high-touch surfaces that you come in contact with, be it doorknobs, light switches, cabinet handles, tables, toilets, wash basins, faucets, kitchen sinks, phones and other electronic devices. But is that all? Are you forgetting a main spot? One major area where germs and bacteria gather is the walls of our homes. *Gasp!*
That’s right – You simply cannot afford to overlook the walls! In fact, one of the worst-affected parts of a home during this pandemic is the walls of your home.
Ever heard of Staph, Salmonella, E-Coli and MRSA? Well, these are just some of those uninvited guests who live among us shamelessly, making our lives miserable by giving us gastroenteritis, painful skin boils, urinary tract infections, neonatal meningitis, furuncles, carbuncles and other nasty health issues.
Do you shudder even at the sound of these names? Worry not; we have a solution to get rid of not only these but also other bacteria and virus that manage to invade our living spaces and wreck our peace.
Presenting Berger Silk Breathe Easy – For beautiful, safe walls!
Berger Silk Breathe Easy is a revolutionary paint known as the “ghar ka sanitizer”, aimed at boosting the health of your home walls, bringing you the much-needed peace of mind during these tough and trying times.
Endgame for the invisible monsters!
- If you want striking walls, look no further. The masterminds behind this innovative product have put their heads together and spent hours in the laboratories and formulated it with immense care using 100% acrylic emulsions and vibrant pigments.
- Armed with Berger Silk Breathe Easy, you can kill two birds with one stone. This hardworking and super-efficient paint not only beautifies home walls but also purifies. It considers harmful germs its mortal enemy and has lethal moves, killing 99% bacteria.
- When your walls are treated to the germ-fighting Berger Silk Breathe Easy, you can rest assured that your walls are safe. Because only beautiful walls are not enough anymore.
- If you are worried about the exposure to lead and other toxic components, you don’t have to anymore! This paint is backed by Carbon Zinc technology and does not contain any lead, mercury and chromium.
- If you wish to experience clean indoor air, you really can! Thoroughly tested and certified by the renowned Equinox Labs, this paint shows significant reduction of the two harmful gases – Sulphur Oxides and Nitrogen Oxides, making it the ideal choice for reducing indoor pollution in homes and to protect the immunity of inhabitants.
- Does the word ‘VOC’ worry you? Now, no more sneezing fits and nasty colds or popping aspirins for those awful headaches caused by pesky VOC paint fumes! Packed with formaldehyde reduction abilities, this Singapore Green Label-certified low VOC paint lets you chill in the same room while the paint is being applied to your room walls.
- Now no more thinking twice before opting for this product! This paint has got the nod of approval from the Indian Medical Association (IMA) and won the confidence of many prestigious associations.
To conclude, a healthy home is a happy home, and the health of your family lies in the decision which you make while selecting the paint for your walls.
Make the wise choice with a paint that packs a punch – Berger Silk Breathe Easy. Call up Berger’s painting service – Express Painting for a faster, cleaner and safer painting experience.
Berger Paints India has introduced hand sanitisers known as Berger Breathe Easy+ to reduce the transmission of infection by hands and to keep you protected at all times.
You can shop right here: <https://shop.bergerpaints.com/browse/hand-sanitizers>