Prolinks is Berger Paints' answer to a world governed by expertise and driven by technology. The Prolinks team is entrusted with maintaining a smooth interface between paint specifiers and Berger Paints.
By providing specifiers with a complete basis for recommending products and processes - databases, technical services, colour consultancy, site inspection, etc., Prolinks experts ensure specific solutions to specific problems, whether it is a particular shade that needs development, special climatic factors to be provided for, or application factors that have to be maintained.
Prolinks places the initiative in the hands of builders, architects and designers to enable them to directly source innovative products and services. The Prolinks team delivers total support right from know-how to basic legwork.
Berger Prolinks - Innovative service proposition +
- Pre painting audit of structure before painting starts. The surfaces to be painted are checked for surface porosity, moisture content, alkalinity, effervescence, water seepage, undulations, micro cracks, etc.
- Recommending appropriate painting system keeping in mind the wall surface and climatic conditions. Suggesting the kind of primer, topcoat, pre-primer coat (if any), etc. that should be used.
- Product and shade development along with preview facility so that we can provide tailor made discerning customers having specific requirements we tailor make products and shades as inputs for providing specific properties. Post selection of shades we give visual print to the building with the chosen shades through our preview facility through which one can find out how the building will look like before painting in virtual sphere through simulation software.
- Technical Services to provide solutions to overcome typical problems and on-site supervision.
- Recommending panel of contractors to undertake quality jobs and ensure on-time delivery.
To help you decide, we provide +
- Assistance in selection of products and finishes within our range of products.
- Technical Data Sheet (TDS) that contain data on our products
- Assistance in shade selection. Also, Preview service enables you to see how the various shades and combinations will look on your walls with a computer generated image (at the company's discretion).
- Site sampling to provide a tangible perception of the finish and shade whenever required.
- Testimonials in the form of letters and photographs.
To help you during the painting process we provide guidance on +
- The paint application procedure based on our Product Information Sheets.
- Approximate estimation of paint consumption based on information furnished to us.
- Substrate preparation depending on substrate condition.
- Pre-painting surface inspection by technical personnel (if required).
- Introduction of contractors for application (if opted for) in certain locations.
- Site visits by our personnel (frequency of visits to be agreed upon).
- Post-application maintenance.
A'n'D Konnect Newsletter +
1800 103 6030
Get in Touch
If you are planning to paint your home soon, allow us to help you.
TOLL FREE NO: 1800-103-6030