Advanced Latex Plus
Premium SBR based polymer for repair & waterproofing
Advanced Latex Plus is Styrene‐Butadiene Latex based liquid for high performance waterproofing & multi– purpose repair work.
Areas of Application
- As waterproof repair plaster
- As bond coating – Concrete to concrete, plaster to plaster & over brickwork
- As crack repair – Plaster cracks around or more than 5 mm, in gaps between RCC structures & masonry
- As coating for Corrosion Prevention of rebars.
Method of Application
- Surface to be treated must be thoroughly cleaned from all kind of laitance, oils, grease etc.
- Mechanical means such as shot blasting, wire brushing can be used followed by vacuum cleaning of all loose materials.
- Make sure that the surface is damp but touch dry – before application.
- 3–5 days with wet cloth or water spray.
- Do not dilute beyond recommendation
- To be applied over damp substrate but in a tack free condition
- Waterproof coats with Advanced Latex Plus must be protected with palsters/screeds
- Not recommended for use in very critical concrete repairs While applying as a bond coat,
- if it becomes dry, re–apply to reach a tacky state for overlaying of concrete/mortar.
|Application Areas||Mix Ratio Advanced Latex Plus : Water : (Cement)||Application Method|
As Waterproofing Slurry:
Residential water tanks | Terraces | DPC | Chajjas | Bathrooms
As Bond Coat:
Concrete to concrete | Plaster to plaster | For plaster over brickwork
|1 : 4 : (6 to 8)||
As Waterproofing Slurry:
Brush apply the 1st coat | While 1st coat is dry, apply 2nd coat (generally give 4–6 hrs between 2 coats) | Overlay the 2nd coat with screed/plaster for finish/protection.
As Bond Coat:
Brush apply the 1st coat | When the coat is tacky, apply the concrete/plaster as per requirement | Do not add liquid ( Advanced Latex Plus : Water = 1 : 4) to the dry cement | Mix 1 kg. of Advanced Latex Plus with pr-measured water for 50 kgs. of cement | Use this mix to add to the recommended dry plaster mix | Plaster mixes to be made as per the requirement | Keep water:cement ratio as per the requirement, but not more than 0.45.
As Waterproof Repair Plaster
As Crack Repair Plaster:
Plaster cracks around or more than 5 mm | In gaps between RCC structures & masonry
|1 : 4 to 6 : (As required)||
For Waterproof Repair Plaster:
For better application apply a bond coat with Advanced Latex Plus as suggested earlier | 2nd/final layer of plaster must not be mixed with the Advanced Latex Plus | Add Cementmix Plus to the second coat plaster | Scratch the 1st coat surface for effective bond with the 2nd coat.
For Crack Repair:
Clean the cracked area properly from all loose impurities | Wet the crack completely with water | Apply a single bond coat made as per the mixing ratio mentioned earlier | Prepare the crack repair plaster as per the ratio mentioned along side | Fill the crack with the above prepared mortar | Compact it into the crack fully & finish to level with trowel.
|As Coating for Corrosion Prevention of rebars||1 : 4 : (7)||Rusted rebars must be thoroughly worn out, mechanically | Brush apply a single coat of prepared mix over the rebars | Apply concrete/mortar when the coat is tacky.|
|For Efflorescence-free Plaster||1 : 4 : (7)||Brush apply the 1st coat on brick | Apply 2nd coat after 1st one is dry | Apply plaster when the 2nd coat is tacky.|
500 g., 1 kg., 5 kgs., 20 kgs.
75 - 85 ft2/kg for 2 coats with a proportion mix 1 : 4 : 7 (Advanced Latex Plus : Water : Cement).
Construction chemicals for wet areas like swimming pools, water tanks, etc. should prevent water infiltration
Ideal construction chemicals should reduce heat build-up effectively in addition to sound waterproofing and damp-proofing
The perfect construction chemicals in regards of paints are the ones that reflect Visible Radiation and Infrared Rays
1800 103 6030
Get in Touch
If you are planning to paint your home soon, share with us some details.
TOLL FREE NO: 1800-103-6030