As a part of the commitment towards the stakeholders and the society at large, Berger Paints is committed to discharge its responsibility for the cause of the society through a variety of philanthropic and benevolent activities benefiting the society.
Berger Paints ensures an environmentally safe and secure future with a commitment from the company and all its employees to practice and implement methods that help reduce the harmful effects on our environment
It is the duty of the organization to look after the conservation of natural resources and ensure that protection of the environment remains top priority. Berger Paints is committed to take up the challenge and develop more advanced products which consistently help reduce the harmful effects on our environment and conserve natural resources.
The organization not only takes responsibility for environmental protection but also make the employees aware and committed to the cause.
- 01Participation in Polio Immunisation Programme for the eradication of polio
- 02Partnering with organizations for sponsoring under privileged and destitute children
- 03Sponsorship of education of children who come from poor financial background
- 04Initiatives for a cleaner environment through the awareness programmes, plantations and green belt development programmes.
- 05Donations have been given to the charitable institutions and social welfare organizations working for the cause of the upliftment of the poor and downtrodden.
- 06Infrastructure development at the vicinity of the various manufacturing locations