Feng Shui Tips for Positive Vibes!
Traditionally, Feng Shui is the art of placing objects in a way that help the good energy flow around your home. Feng Shui takes care of the five main elements; water, wood, fire, earth and metal. Every element has the capability to flow in a different direction, carrying the dynamic energy along, changing its neighbouring environment. Therefore, it's all about filling the place with positive energy. And what better way than having plants and flowers that help generate vital energy by inducing oxygen into the air. Here are some tips that will help you energize your home with the power of plants and flowers:
1) In Feng Shui, plants are considered to bring good fortune. Besides looking good, plants also have their own special benefits. It is always good to have plants in the house, especially wooden plants, as the wood element stands for spring, new beginnings, growth and prosperity.
2) Fresh flowers are a great way to tell someone you care. They also bring good luck and fortune. Keep fresh flowers in your living room or office. However, once they die, throw them out as they give out Shar ChiÂ (negative energy)!
3) In a way, plants are a metaphor for life itself. Human beings on earth wouldn't have been possible without them. However, if you are a married couple wanting to have your own kids, avoid placing flowers in the bedroom. Create energy for romance by keeping a basket of fruits. Fruits are a symbol of fertility.
4) When having plants in the house, choose their placement carefully. Avoid plants with thorns, including cactus and spider plants, as they release negative energy. Especially, avoid placing them near the front door. You can use them for the balcony.
5) Who doesn't love Bonsai? But did you know that these plants represent underdeveloped growth? Hence, they are not good for the home. Maintain your plants well. Do not plant them and ignore them as this creates negative energy.
Here's an extra tip – You can also bring in some green in your office space as well. It will help you concentrate better and flourish with your goals. You can opt for soft plants to create good energy. Plants help businesses grow too as well as liven up any work space. For best results, keep your plants in the east, south or southeast corners of your office.