[Under Regulation 8(1) of SEBI (Prohibition of Insider Trading) Regulations, 2015]
- The Company shall ensure prompt public disclosure of unpublished price sensitive information that would impact price discovery no sooner than credible and concrete information comes into being, in order to make such information generally available.
- The Company shall ensure uniform and universal dissemination of unpublished price sensitive unpublished price sensitive information to avoid selective disclosure.
- The Compliance Officer of the Company shall act as the Chief Investor Relations officer to deal with dissemination of information and disclosure of unpublished price sensitive information.
- The Company shall make prompt dissemination of unpublished price sensitive information that gets disclosed selectively, inadvertently or otherwise to make such information generally available.
- The Company shall provide appropriate and fair response to queries on news reports and requests for verification of market rumours by regulatory authorities.
- The Company will ensure that information shared with analysts and research personnel, if any, is not unpublished price sensitive information.
- The Company shall develop and follow best practices to make transcripts or records of proceedings of meetings with analysts and other investor relations conferences on the official website to ensure official confirmation and documentation of disclosures made.
- The Company shall handle of all unpublished price sensitive information on a need to- know basis.
The Board of Directors may stipulate further guidelines, procedures and rules, from time to time, to ensure fair disclosure of unpublished price sensitive information.
Subsequent modification(s) / amendment (s) to SEBI (Prevention of Insider Trading) Regulations, 2015 shall automatically apply to this Code.